Terms & Conditions
– These Terms and Conditions apply to the rental of Villa Siempre Domingo located at Urb. Coto Correa, 5, 29604 Marbella,
– The rental agreement is between the villa owner (hereafter referred to as “Owner”) and the renter (hereafter referred to as “Guest”).
Booking and Payment
– A booking is confirmed upon receipt of a 50% deposit of the total rental cost.
– The remaining balance is due 4 months prior to the check-in date.
– Payments can be made via Bank transfer, Credit Card and Amex.
– Cancellations must be made in writing.
– Cancellations can only be made within 24 hours of the reservation.
– The maximum occupancy of the villa is 22 guests.
– Only those named at the time of booking are allowed to stay at the villa.
– The minimum age of the resposible occupant is 25 years.
Check-In and Check-Out
– Check-in is available from 16:00 on the day of arrival.
– Check-out must be completed by 10:00 on the day of departure.
– A security deposit of €1500 is required 2 weeks before arrival.
– This deposit is fully refundable within 1 week after departure, provided there is no damage to the property or its contents.
Use of Property
– The villa is to be used for residential purposes only.
– Parties, events, and commercial activities are strictly prohibited unless agreed upon in writing with the Owner.
– The Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities.
– The Guest is responsible for the safety and security of their belongings.
Maintenance and Repairs
– The Guest must inform the Owner immediately of any issues or damages to the property.
– The Owner reserves the right to enter the property for maintenance and inspection purposes.
– These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain.
Amendment of Terms
– The Owner reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
– By making a booking, the Guest agrees to these Terms and Conditions.